After your call to set up an appointment: make sure you have all your questions answered. Understanding acupuncture can help you make the best decisions regarding your health when you come in for your first visit.
Please write down any questions you have that are not on this list and bring it to your appointment! FAQ articles can be written on these questions, please bring them in.
- Is Acupuncture Safe?
- Does it hurt?
- How big are the needles?
- Are the needles reused?
- How long is an acupuncture treatment?
- What happens during an acupuncture treatment?
- How many treatments will I need?
- What sort of training do acupuncturists get?
- Why do you needle so far away from my area of concern?
- What is Dry Needling?
Other Frequently Asked Questions.