Self Diagnosis Test
About Tech Neck
“Tech Neck” isn’t just neck pain, it is an unyielding, constant, neck and shoulder pain that doesn’t seem to go away with any form of treatment
It develops from certain “root causes” that are often ignored by standard medical care because everything objectively looks “normal”. It can happen to anybody, but is especially common with middle-aged women 45-60 who’s nagging health complaints are “written off” as symptoms of menopause.
This test is composed of two aspects. One regarding the “branch” or “Symptoms” of Tech Neck. The other questions are related to the “Root” or “cause” of Teck Neck. Of course this is a self diagnosis and is not intended to diagnose any disease or illness. But it can reveal if you might be a good candidate for the “Tech Neck Solution System.”
Adrian J. Abascal, L.Ac., Dip.O.M., MSAOM
- Medical Director + founder of PAR Acupuncture
- Author of the “Rapid Recovery Resource”
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (Dip.O.M.)
- A National Certification: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Diplomate: /ˈdipləˌmat/ 1. a person who holds a diploma, especially a doctor certified as a specialist by a board of examiners. (see Webster)
- 4 national board examinations
- Biomedical: “western medicine”, diagnosis, lab tests, drugs, surgery
- Foundations: Diagnosis, theory, evaluation
- Acupuncture: safety, locations, depth, angle, technique, prescriptions
- Botanical Medicine: safety, properties, formulation, drug interactions
- Master of Science of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MSAOM) from Texas Health and Science University
- 3,500 hours of training completed within 10 semesters, equivalent of 5 years of post-graduate training.
- 3 years of clinical experience at the university clinic.
- 450+ treatments performed during this time
- 20 years of Martial Arts experience