- Nutritional and dietary supplementation – for faster recovery
- Custom internal and topical botanical preparations – for less pain and appropriate recovery from injury and workouts
- Traditional Chinese “War-time” Acupuncture – as a first line of attack against injuries
- Electro-acupuncture – the second line of attack for chronic or unresponsive pain
- Trigger point needling AKA “Dry Needling” – for untreatable muscle pain
- “Cupping” AKA Myofascial Decompression – for workout recovery, chronic pain, and unique cases.
- “Gua Sha” AKA Tool Assisted Myofascial Mobilization – for finding trigger points, releasing chronic tight muscles, and for unique cases.
- Battlefield protocol auricular acupuncture – a unique form of ear acupuncture for chronic pain or for use during sporting events
- Lifestyle coaching – for improvements with sleep, recovery, and even breathing!
- “Energy exercises” – for rehabilitation after an injury or surgery, improve gait or proper form, improve posture
- We can accept your HSA cards.
- If you have “out of network acupuncture benefits” we can give you a special receipt that you can use for reimbursement.
- We do not bill your insurance directly at this time.